New book explains what every homeowner needs to know
“There has been some attention to the laws, but not enough given their impact on homeowners, people who rent or share homes that may be displaced by redevelopment and neighborhoods,” says Cary Brazeman, author of “ The End of Single-Family Zoning in California: How to protect yourself and take advantage of the new permissive zoning laws.”
The book is available for download at https://TheEndofZoning.com/. Downloading the book is free.
New California SB 9 and SB 10 laws permit multi-unit and multi-story construction on single-family lots. SB 9, which overrides local zoning control, is particularly controversial. A majority of Californians opposed the law, as did hundreds of California cities. The left-leaning Los Angeles City Council also opposed it. Just like the right-wing Fox News host Tucker-Carlson.
The new book helps homeowners understand the new laws and their potential impacts on people, property values and neighborhoods. Owners who read the book will learn:
- What developers are now allowed to build in single-family neighborhoods
- What can be done to stop them
- What local governments can (and can’t) do in response
- How Homeowners Can Protect Themselves From Neighborhood Redevelopment
- How homeowners can cash in – if they choose – by selling their homes to investors or redeveloping properties themselves
The book also explains how laws can be exploited to destroy historic resources and produce dense housing in high fire risk areas. Read the book to learn:
- How much density can developers build now on single-family lots
- What they can build without approval and what they need to build
- Changes affecting the demolition of historic properties
- Changes affecting the development of hillsides, canyons and coastal areas
- Whether it is necessary to include affordable units in new buildings or pay impact fees in order to develop single-family properties at higher densities
- How the new laws will lead to an increase in Wall Street ownership California houses
Each owner of California should read this book. The book is free to download at https://TheEndofZoning.com/.
About the Author
Cary Brazeman is the author of “The End of Single-Family Zoning in California: How to protect yourself and take advantage of the new permissive zoning laws.”
Cary is a real estate expert and neighborhood advocate for Los Angeles. He has a warning for California Homeowners: “Know the new laws and decide for yourself whether you want to stay in your home or sell your home before it’s potentially devalued due to changes now allowed in your neighborhood.”
“The end of single-family zoning in California: How to Protect Yourself and Take Advantage of Permissive New Zoning Laws” is available for free download.